WARNING WARNING WARNING

RED ALERT

Barnett Supplies hits you with an surprise $65-$85 shipping fee in addition to their usual $9.99 shipping fee for orders less than $99.

You will not find about about this extra $65-$85 fee until AFTER your order has already been placed - and there is NO WAY from their website to cancel the order!

Calling customer service is of no help. They also will not cancel your order and you will be stuck with the surprise fee.

Screen shot is included to show the do not warn you of the additional shipping fees at the check out. You think you will only be paying a small shipping fee but you are not.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Barnett Supplies and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Barnett Supplies to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Barnett Supplies and barnett supplies delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Barnett Supplies?

Comments