Sugar Land, Texas

WARNING WARNING WARNING

RED ALERT

Barnett Supplies hits you with an surprise $65-$85 shipping fee in addition to their usual $9.99 shipping fee for orders less than $99.

You will not find about about this extra $65-$85 fee until AFTER your order has already been placed - and there is NO WAY from their website to cancel the order!

Calling customer service is of no help. They also will not cancel your order and you will be stuck with the surprise fee.

Screen shot is included to show the do not warn you of the additional shipping fees at the check out. You think you will only be paying a small shipping fee but you are not.

Review about: Barnett Supplies Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Barnett Supplies?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more Boyds Gunstocks - First Experience With Boyd's Boyds Gunstocks "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more